Granola (Apple Spice). Besides quinoa, this spiced granola is packed with real apples, almonds, and raisins. I peeled and finely diced a large honey crisp apple (my favorite!) and tossed it into the mix. This yummy apple walnut spice granola will get you in the mood to put on a sweater and jump in a pile of leaves.
It's healthy, it's delicious, and it's filled to. This particular granola recipe was inspired by this Chai Spiced Apple Pie recipe that Sally from To get started with this apple chai spice granola recipe, you'll want to mix your dry ingredients plus. Combine all of your dry ingredients with all of your spices, and the diced apples, in a large bowl (or. You can have Granola (Apple Spice) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Granola (Apple Spice)
- It’s 2 cups of Old Fashioned Oats.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of shredded Coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almonds, chopped (I used coconut flavored).
- Prepare 1 of Large Apple, cored, seeded & chopped (leave skin on).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Butter (1/2 Stick) melted.
- It’s 1 Tablespoons of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of Ginger (or you could use Nutmeg).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Craisins (dried cranberries).
This granola recipe is perfect for a Fall day when you're craving apple pie for breakfast. Make Your Own Fall-Inspired Apple Spice Granola. This CINNAMON APPLE PIE GRANOLA is packed with ginormous crispy clusters, notes of warm cinnamon & hints of spectacular apple pie spice. Apple granola made with fresh apples!
Granola (Apple Spice) instructions
- Pre heat oven to 275 degrees and generously spray a 13 x 9 sided pan with non-stick cooking spray (I used butter flavored).
- Put oats, coconut and nuts in a large bowl and combine. (leave the craisins for later).
- Add chopped apple, melted butter and seasonings to the dry ingredients. Mix very well..
- Place granola in pan and spread out..
- Put pan of granola in the prepared oven. Take granola out and stir every 15 minutes. Do this for at least an hour. Watch for the granola to brown and the apples are not as juicy. I shut my oven off and left the granola in to help dry out..
- One done, take granola out and let cool completely. Once cool, add the craisins and keep in an airtight container..
Perfectly spiced with touches of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Sweetened with a touch of maple syrup. This Apple Granola is made with delicious apple pie spices like cardamom and cinnamon. The reason I am calling it apple pie granola are the delicious spices I added into the mix. With this granola apple crisp recipe, you can enjoy a treat and feel good about it.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that numerous folks appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We should get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary alterations in your life. Once your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at best levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. More and more folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. Men and women are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food section. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious diseases. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these superfoods. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you provide it with the right nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Additionally, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.