Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese.
You can cook Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese
- It’s 500 grams of of pasta of choice, I like using tagliatelle..
- You need 4 of to 5 tablespoons of olive oil , plus a little extra for drizzling over the pasta.
- You need 4 of small spring onions very finely chopped, include some of the stem.
- You need 2 of to three tablespoons of best balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 3 of small courgettes (zucchini ).
- Prepare 3 of cloves of garlic, bruised and very thinly sliced.
- Prepare 150 grams of creamy soft, goats cheese , I use a a camenbert type cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried mint , though this is optional.
- Prepare 4 of large flat mushrooms , portobello optional, I just like to serve the salad on the mushrooms for extra texture.
Sig's Pasta Salad with Courgettes and Goats Cheese instructions
- Boil your chosen pasta as to instructions on packet or/and if using homemade until Al dente..
- in the meantime whilst the pasta is boiling cut the courgettes/zucchini in half lengthwise and then slice them thinly into halve circles. Heat the oil in a pan..
- Add the very finely chopped onion to the pan and soften it but do not brown . Then add the courgettes and cook them for about five minutes or so , drizzle them in between with the balsamic vinegar, add the garlic and cook until the courgettes have taken on a slightly golden brown colour but still Al dente. Do not fry them..
- If you are using the mint you can stir this in now.stir and turn off the heat and set aside to cool.
- When the pasta is cooked drain in a sieve and run cold water over it so that it not carries on boiling. Drizzle with a little olive oil leave to cool.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and cook your portobello mushroom , remove from pan serve the salad over the mushrooms, one for each person, , serve and enjoy..
- Tip your pasta into a bowl and add the courgette mixture . Cut the cheese into small bits . Gently stir everything together…