Turnip Namul-style Salad with Sesame Oil.
You can cook Turnip Namul-style Salad with Sesame Oil using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turnip Namul-style Salad with Sesame Oil
- You need 1 of Turnip.
- You need 1 of Turnip greens.
- You need 4 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of – (to taste) Natural salt.
- It’s 1 of Ground sesame seeds.
Turnip Namul-style Salad with Sesame Oil step by step
- Peel the turnip and cut in half. Then cut into 5mm thick. Parboil the turnip leaves, squeeze out the excess water, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Shred the imitation crab sticks..
- Sprinkle the turnips with salt (not listed) and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse off the salt from the turnips, and pat dry with kitchen paper (don't squeeze them)..
- Toss everything with the sesame oil. Add a pinch of salt and ground sesame seeds. Adjust the taste to your liking..
- If you like fresh turnips, please check this out. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153543-turnip-tuna-salad-with-mustard-flavor.
- If you can spend a bit more… it's delicious if you add spring cabbage. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149388-marinated-spring-cabbage-and-smoked-salmon.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the strongest reasons for going green is to slow down and revel in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they occur. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t concern themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. In reality, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You have to look after your health while you are able to. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels. Do you eat because something is available and you like what they taste or do you choose nutritious foods? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? As most people decide to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. The things we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. In this section of the store, you’ll find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will find that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run optimally. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living provides you with a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can become disease free. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.