Bulgogi-style Beef Offcuts Stir-fry. Blend the grated onion & pear ( or seven-up). Mix together with the soy sauce and crushed garlic, sesame seed oil, Mirin, toasted sesame seed. Korean Beef Bulgogi – A super easy recipe for Korean BBQ beef with the most flavorful marinade!
Get his recipe for his comforting Bulgogi Beef Stir-Fry. Heat a large wok and batch cook the bulgogi beef as per the packet instructions. Remove and set beef aside and keep warm. You can have Bulgogi-style Beef Offcuts Stir-fry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bulgogi-style Beef Offcuts Stir-fry
- You need of Beef offcuts.
- It’s of Carrot.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of A. Grated garlic.
- It’s of each A. Sugar, sesame oil.
- You need of A. Miso.
- It’s of A. Soy sauce.
- You need of A. Doubanjiang.
Stir-frying: Koreans also cook bulgogi in its own juice in a pan over the stove top for softer meat and some delicious sauce. Use all the marinade if you want more sauce at the end. Grilling: Grill the meat on a charcoal or gas grill or pan fry in a skillet over high heat until slightly caramelized. Here's how to make a delicious, one-pan, bulgogi-style rice bowl on a busy weeknight.
Bulgogi-style Beef Offcuts Stir-fry instructions
- Sprinkle the meat with 1 tablespoon of flour (not listed) in the package, and divide into 4 portions..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, add meat, and let cook for 2~3 minutes..
- Once the meat is about half-cooked, flip over, and place the onions and carrots on top of the meat, and coat with the A sauce..
- Stir-fry for 3~4 minutes while lightly breaking up the meat. It is done once the liquid has nearly cooked down..
This quick dinner is made possible by stir-frying so that food cooks quickly and all in one pan. One of my favorite tricks for easy stir-frying is to use some of the stir-fry sauce to quickly marinate the sliced meat. Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. Add some grated ginger for an extra bite. Reviews for: Photos of Quick Beef Stir-Fry.