Rich fruit cake. You can use a prepared dried fruit mixture available in most supermarkets, or blend your own to create an individual cake, balancing the mixture to your. It's delicious eaten straight away, or poked with a few holes and fed with brandy. If we talk about "traditional" cakes, Rich Fruit Cake would definitely be in the conversation.
Sometimes they have a tendency to become a little dry around the edges and overcooked before the. Want to make a delicious Christmas cake this year, then follow Steve's Recipe and you will be sure to impress. Check out the cake tin here. You can have Rich fruit cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rich fruit cake
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 250 g of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mix spices.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of glove.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of black treacle.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of golden syrub.
- It’s of Browing (to ur taste).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla flavor.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of butterscotch.
- It’s of Soak mix fruit (to ur taste).
As the name suggests, this rich fruit cake is super-moist thanks to the high proportion of fruit to cake which gives it a similar texture to Christmas pudding. I cooked this fruitcake for my sister who is the fruitcake-mania. it will be great taste after ageing Nutritional Information. Get your bake on with Nancy Birtwhistle's rich fruit cake recipe. Get ahead for Christmas with this luxurious fruity bake that is perfect for entertaining.
Rich fruit cake instructions
- Pre heat ur oven, make correct measurements of all ingredients.
- Cream butter and sugar till it become fluffy.
- Add all liquid ingredients, browning, black treacle, golden syrup, flavor, and fold,.
- Add ur whisk eggs and fold.
- In another bowl put ur sieve flour, baking powder, cinnamon,mixed spices,gloves.
- Put all the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and fold well..
- Add ur coated soak fruit and fold.
- Grease ur pan with butter and sprinkle flour in it..
- Rich fruit cake is ready.
Classic fruit cake made with soaked unsweetened dried fruit. A festive, flavorful, and moist fruit Since this cake is very dense and rich, one loaf cake goes a long way. We use a serrated knife to cut. Try our rich fruit celebration cake recipe and make your very own delightful fruit cake that's perfect for all This moist, rich cake is perfect for all special occasion, it is delicious on its own or covered with. This rich fruit cake is an ongoing staple in our household and we always keep some on hand to dunk in our tea.