Peppery Crustless quiche. The crustless quiche is the easygoing answer to practically every breakfast problem I've ever seen. And I have one shining, ever-reliable recipe solution for you: the crustless quiche. This crustless quiche, also sometimes referred to as a frittata, forgoes the pastry shell and as a result the egg itself creates a satisfying crust on the edges.
How can you say no to something that looks this good?!? A quick and easy crustless spinach quiche recipe that uses eggs, spinach, onion, and Muenster cheese for the perfect quiche in less Crustless Spinach Quiche. A simple and delicious breakfast or dinner. You can cook Peppery Crustless quiche using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppery Crustless quiche
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 of medium potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbls of finely chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of medium carrot.
- You need 1 of green habanero chilli (deseeded).
- Prepare 1/2 tbls of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 cup of full fat milk.
- It’s 4 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
So when I made this crustless quiche a while back, I couldn't help but think how perfect it would be on the Christmas morning menu. This simple vegan crustless quiche can be done by anyone! I made this vegan crustless quiche last weekend and I loved it! I decided this vegetable quiche recipe must be shared with you all.
Peppery Crustless quiche instructions
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare the vegetables by dicing the broccoli, carrots, cherry tomatoes and potatoes into 1/4 inch cubes. Set aside..
- Finely chop the habanero into tiny pieces and set aside (This can be optional if you would like a less spicy option. The green habanero flavour gives the quiche a different taste).
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until frothy. Add in the parmesan cheese, salt & pepper and whisk until ingredients are well combined.
- Add in the diced vegetables, garlic paste and chopped parsley to the eggs & milk mixture and mix to combine thoroughly.
- Pour the quiche mixture onto an oven proof dish/pie dish.
- Bake the quiche for 45-50 minutes until the middle is no longer jiggly..
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
Most crustless quiche recipes I find a bit too interchangeable with a frittata. The thing that makes this recipe different is that you add flour to the egg mixture. The idea is that the flour sinks to the bottom of. Quiche is fantastic for lunch, dinner, Easter supper, baby showers, bridal showers, potlucks, tea Quiche is a savory egg custard baked in a flaky pie crust shell. Though you can certainly make a.