Crustless Quiche. The crustless quiche is the easygoing answer to practically every breakfast problem I've ever seen. And I have one shining, ever-reliable recipe solution for you: the crustless quiche. This crustless keto quiche is cooked to perfection in minutes in your Instant Pot®!
A simple and delicious breakfast or dinner. So when I made this crustless quiche a while back, I couldn't help but think how perfect it would be on the Christmas morning menu. This crustless quiche, also sometimes referred to as a frittata, forgoes the pastry shell and as a result the egg itself creates a satisfying crust on the edges. You can cook Crustless Quiche using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crustless Quiche
- Prepare 12 slices of bacon, fried and crumbled.
- Prepare 5 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, diced.
- It’s 1 C of sliced fresh mushrooms,.
- You need 12 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 C of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 C of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1 C of shredded mozzarella.
What are the best mix-ins for quiches? Most crustless quiche recipes I find a bit too interchangeable with a frittata. The thing that makes I've made many crustless quiches over the years, and your recipe without question has instantly. Crustless quiche is everything you know and love about classic quiches – minus the carbs!
Crustless Quiche instructions
- Sauté mushrooms, onions and tomato in 1 T drippings from frying bacon.
- Beat eggs and sour cream.
- Add cooled bacon and vegetables and cheeses to egg mixture.
- Bake in 9×13 sprayed with pan for 30 minutes.
This easy Crustless Quiche Lorraine with bacon and Gruyere is a lighter take on the classic, made lighter without the crust. Looking for a great weekend breakfast without a ton of work? Learn how you can make an easy crustless quiche. So tasty that your family will swear you've. Crustless quiche is one of the easiest and delicious breakfast options you can prep ahead of time and have on the go.