Healthy Crustless Quiche. The crustless quiche is the easygoing answer to practically every breakfast problem I've ever seen. Apartment Therapy is full of ideas for creating a warm, beautiful, healthy home. Carrie Underwood shares a healthy quiche recipe that's also gluten-free from her new book "Find Your Path.".
Our Crustless Quiche is an easy and tasty veggie quiche recipe that's vegetarian and gluten-free. Packed with protein and so nutritious and filling. It can be served for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. You can cook Healthy Crustless Quiche using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Crustless Quiche
- It’s 150 grams of salmon fillet/ can be chicken or bacon mushroom etc.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions.
- It’s 125 grams of asparagus tips.
- You need 4 of large free range eggs.
- It’s 2 of heaped tbsp. of low fat cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 of heaped tbsp. of quark.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Spray oil.
- It’s of (Optional Cheddar cheese to sprinkle on the top & paprika).
This easy to make quiche is perfect for make ahead and freezer meals. Full of fresh veggies, this crustless quiche is vegetarian, gluten-free and low carb. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Crustless quiches make a great alternative to traditional ones. You get all the flavor of the filling.
Healthy Crustless Quiche step by step
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees Take a large bowl, Crack in the eggs and give them a good whisk with a fork. Add the cottage cheese, quark, salt and pepper, whisk again. Set bowl aside..
- Take a muffin tray or York shire pudding tray and spray with fry light or olive oil. Next chop up the spring onion (save some spring onion for garnishing later on) and asparagus, throw them in the trays. Next cut up the salmon and place that in as well..
- Spoon in the egg mixture all over the chopped ingredients, just so they are covered..
- Note:- be careful not to over fill the tins like I did, otherwise it will spill over when cooking. Although its not a problem if it does! they easily trim with a knife and gives you something to nibble on. Then garnish with cheese if you want too, maybe a sprinkling of paprika (I’m addicted to paprika) and spring onion..
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes. Please check the cooking halfway through as it does depend on the size of the muffin tray is. Mine were all fluffy and crisp on the top in 25 minutes but they can vary..
A simple and delicious breakfast or dinner. So when I made this crustless quiche a while back, I couldn't help but think how perfect it would be on the Christmas morning menu. A lightened-up, healthy crustless quiche with heavy flavor and little calories. Get creative and use your favorite vegetables and spices! A few weeks ago, we stayed over at our friends' house and made.