Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner.
You can cook Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner using 28 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner
- Prepare of ● For The EZ Roasted Garlic Spread.
- It’s 1 Pound of Fresh Garlic Cloves [left whole].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Quality Olive Oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Rosemary [heaping].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Thyme [heaping].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Dried Parsley [heaping].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [heaping].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt [or less to taste].
- It’s to taste of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 2 of Large Sheets Tinfoil.
- It’s of ● For The EZ Bread.
- It’s 1 of Large Baguette Bread Loaf [to be baked at home – marketside makes a great one].
- It’s of ● For The EZ Seafood.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of Bag Pre-Steamed Shrimp [de-shelled – de-thawed – de-veined – tails left on].
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of Box Presteamed Frozen Clams.
- Prepare of ● For The EZ Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) of Jars Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce [one garlic alfredo – one regular alfredo].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 1 Splash of Chardonnay.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- It’s 1 Box of Linguine Noodles.
- You need 1 of needed Quality Olive Oil [to coat noodles].
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishments.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Parsley.
Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner step by step
- ● For The Seafood De-thaw shrimp in sink. Leave clams in freezer until ready to serve. Private Reserves or out a great steamed clam. Available at Costco and Sams Club..
- Start by making your roasted garlic by mixing everything together in double lined tinfoil. Mix up well..
- Seal garlic up tightly. In a preheated 400° oven – bake for 30 minutes..
- At the same time, bake your bread as per manufactures directions [usually 7 to 10 minutes at 400°] then cover bread with a towel until you're ready to slice and serve..
- Once roasted – using forks or a potato masher – mash garlic mixture well. Taste test to see if you'd like to add additional herbs or salt. If you feel it's too salty – no worries. Just add additional sun dried tomatoes..
- Serve garlic spread warm or room temp in small individual Ramikins for your guests..
- Roasted garlic and baguettes presented by one of my 7 year old students..
- Alfredo Sauce ingredients. Mushrooms not pictured..
- Add 2 tbsp of your roasted garlic mixture and bring all sauce ingredients to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- At the same time – begin your noodle water boil with salt and a dash of olive oil. Boil as per manufactures directions. Usually 12 minutes..
- In the last 3 minutes of your 10 minute Alfredo simmer – put in your shrimp. You're only wanting to warm them since they're already pre -steamed..
- Drain pasta and lightly coat noodles with olive oil..
- Heat clams in microwave as per manufactures directions. Usually 3 to 5 minutes. Place any residual juices from that steam in your pasta and mix..
- This was a submission by one of my 7 year old students who really wanted to try clams but couldn't stand the thought of touching their shells. [?] So, the clams are all internal in this photo and out of shell. Yup. He wouldn't touch a single one. [smh].
- Plate you pasta. Ladle on your seafood Alfredo Sauce. Top dish with whole steamed clams. Garnish with parmasean cheese and fresh parsley. Serve with roasted garlic spread and fresh warmed bread to the side. Also, pair your dish with a quality Chardonnay. Enjoy!.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One good feature of green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is possible no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We should get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Numerous individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Naturally, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You must take care of your body while you can. Your body requires the right nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, likely induced by the foods that are eaten. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Many healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nearly all grocery stores now sell organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious diseases. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you give it the proper nutrition. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady. Your daily diet have to contain at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Additionally, you should consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Following a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can become disease free. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.