Crustless mini quiches. Mini quiches filled with Cheddar and Swiss cheese, instant potatoes, and sausage for a hearty, on-the-go View image. Mini Quiches (Crustless). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Delicious crustless quiche, so easy to make and lovely to eat.
Let cool, then freeze in a single layer in a covered container. Recipe and Photo by Meagan Wied, A Zesty Bite. Trust us, no one will miss the crust when they taste our Crustless Mini Quiche Recipe. You can have Crustless mini quiches using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crustless mini quiches
- You need 400 ml of milk.
- Prepare 75 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- It’s Handful of fresh spinach.
- You need 1/4 of leek (or whatever you have to use up).
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season.
- It’s of Dusting of flour.
Mini crustless quiches with no pastry, perfect for lunchboxes or even breakfast. Filled with peppers, mushrooms and tasty ham, this healthy mini quiche recipe also happen to be gluten free. Why Mini Crustless Quiches are Great for Families. Customizable: Switch up the veggies, cheese and add-ins to suit taste or what you have available.
Crustless mini quiches step by step
- Mix together milk and eggs. Season..
- Grease 4 ramekins and dust with flour (any type will do). Saute leek in a little oil or butter until soft. Share between ramekins..
- Add a few spinach leaves to each ramekin. Pour over egg mix. Add grated cheese..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180C or until firm to the touch and golden in colour..
- Cool before removing from ramekins and serve with salad and coleslaw..
Easy to Make: Get the kids to help! Tasty Cheesy Crustless Mini Quiches can be served for brunch, lunch, or as an appetizer around dinner time. Mini Cheddar and Green Onion Quiches: These little quiche snacks are made with lots of Cheddar This is a nice way to use that leftover turkey. Crustless Chard and Bacon Quiche: With no pastry. If you make this crustless mini quiches ahead of time, you can refrigerate or freeze them for a quick breakfast for days to come.