Crustless Quinoa, Vegetables and Bacon Quiche. I make this quiche and then take slices to work for breakfast. Its a filling quiche that is healthy and delicious. You can use any veggies that you like but this combo has always worked for me.
Be the first to write a review! There are plenty of delicious speed foods adding into the. by Alyssa Rimmer. Dairy-Free Vegetable Quiche with a Quinoa Crust. You can cook Crustless Quinoa, Vegetables and Bacon Quiche using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crustless Quinoa, Vegetables and Bacon Quiche
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked mixed vegetables (I used cauliflower, carrot, green beens, corn and celery).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cup of grated cheese.
- You need of salt and black.
- It’s of Note: you can add additional seasonings if you desire….
Cheese, bacon and her gluten-filled pie crust is obviously a no-go for this girl, but I was confident I could pull some of her flavors together and This dairy free vegetable quiche is flavorful, crunchy, crusty and seriously so good. Crustless Quiche from Delish.com is somehow more delicious than its eggy cousin, the frittata. Quiche is a French dish typically comprised of a pastry shell (not unlike a pie crust) filled with a savory egg custard and any number of ingredients like vegetables, meat and cheese. The crustless quiche is the easygoing answer to practically every breakfast problem I've ever seen.
Crustless Quinoa, Vegetables and Bacon Quiche instructions
- Mix quinoa, mixed vegetables and bacon in a large bowl with half of the cheese..
- In another bowl whisk/ beat eggs, salt, black pepper and any additional seasonings if desired.
- Add beaten eggs mixture to the quinoa mixture. Stir until well to combine and pour into greased baking dish. Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake in oven 350°© for 45-50 minutes or unit a fork inserted into the middle comes out clean..
Stir in any mix-ins such as meat, cheese, vegetables, or herbs. At this point the casserole may be refrigerated. Try this simple crustless bacon and egg pie. By the time the oven is warm, you will have thrown it all together. Gluten free, wheat free, full of nutrition.