Mini Crustless veggie quiches. Crustless Vegetarian Quiche brings us a big protein-packed punch in a tiny package. All your favorite flavors with this delicious gluten-free quiche Anything in miniature form is just adorable to me. These gluten-free quiche bites are packed with your normal scrambled egg flavors but made in a muffin tin.
Quiche is a French dish typically comprised of a pastry shell (not unlike a pie crust) filled with a savory egg custard and any number of ingredients like vegetables, meat and cheese. Delicious crustless quiche, so easy to make and lovely to eat. I love easy recipes and it does not get much easier than this one, perfect for lunch boxes, or an easy snack or brunch! You can cook Mini Crustless veggie quiches using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Crustless veggie quiches
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of small Onion, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 100 g of Broccoli, washed and sliced.
- It’s 100 g of Cauliflower, washed and sliced.
- Prepare 250 g of Any cheese of you choice, grated.
- It’s 50 g of Feta cheese.
- You need 250 g of Swiss chard spinach, cleaned and roughly chopped.
- You need 4 of Baby marrows, cleaned and grated.
- You need 250 g of any mushrooms of your choice, cleaned and roughly chopped or torn.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic flakes.
- It’s Pinch of dried Oregano.
- You need Pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s Pinch of chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Think of this quiche as a mini omelette, simple to make, can be jazzed up super simply and you could even add a crust if. You can make crustless mini quiches from this recipe. Spray your mini muffin pan or regular size muffin pan with nonstick spray- it works much better than butter here- and I also have this Crustless Veggie Quiche and Crustless Sausage Quiche. These are wonderful naturally gluten free alternatives.
Mini Crustless veggie quiches instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. On the stove, Sauté on a medium heat, all the veggies(excluding the baby marrow) in a pan with olive oil. Set aside to cool once cooked..
- In a bowl, add the milk, eggs, both cheeses and beat lightly to combine..
- Add the sautéed veggie mix to the milk and egg mixture and stir to combine..
- In a lightly greased muffin pan or round pie dish, add the quiche mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes until set and golden brown around the edges. Take out of the oven and set aside to cool. Serve with a salad of your choice or as is. Any protein or other veg can of course be added to this recipe..
The veggies won't cook during the baking process! Why Mini Crustless Quiches are Great for Families Customizable: Switch up the veggies, cheese and add-ins to suit taste or what you have available. Easy to Make: Get the kids to help! Mini-quiches are done when knife inserted into middle comes out clean. Crustless Carrot, Zucchini & Cheese Mini-Quiches.