Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche. This easy low carb keto crustless spinach bacon quiche adapted from the original Atkins quiche recipe is great for those following the Atkins Induction I've been making this low carb crustless quiche for several years now. It's based on the original Dr. Atkin's Spinach Quiche, except that I've.
In honor of my grandpa who was diagnosed late in life with celiac disease, I am sharing a crustless version. I wanted to make one that is crustless and low carb, and this one is a WINNER! But once I start eating it, I just don't want to stop! You can have Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche
- You need 6 of Jumbo eggs.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Bacon (about 150 grams).
- It’s 1/2 packages of Fresh button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped spinach.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cubes feta cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Grated Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Finely chopped French chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Roughly ground black pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
When onion turns glossy, add thawed spinach, and stir to mix. Remove bacon from oven, and place on a paper-towel. A quick and easy crustless spinach quiche recipe that uses eggs, spinach, onion, and Muenster cheese for the perfect quiche in less than an hour. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 150°F C. In a pan fry bacon until crisp. Remove from pan. Set aside. In in bacon fat fry chopped onion, mushrooms. Add spinach to the pan. Cook on medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Cut bacon into small pieces and add to the pan. Spray a tart dish with spray and cook or similar to avoid sticking. If you don't have a spray rub with a bit of butter. Transfer mixture from pan into dish. Crumble the feta into the mixture. Sprinkle the herbs over the mixture and sprinkle in the Parmesan and 1 cup of cheddar. Beat the egg salt, pepper, baking powder and milk together well and pour over the mixture. Prickle the remaining cheddar over the top evenly. Bake in the middle of the oven for 1 hour. Serve hot with a nice bread or green salad.
Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and continue cooking. A quick & easy quiche using Gourmet Garden Chili Pepper, Dill and Garlic. This flavorful crustless spinach quiche is easy to prepare and is made with fresh spinach leaves, shredded cheese, cooked bacon, and eggs. Serve this quiche with a cup of soup, baked beans, or a simple tossed salad for a fabulous lunch, brunch, or evening meal.