Korean-style Seared Skipjack Tuna.
You can have Korean-style Seared Skipjack Tuna using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean-style Seared Skipjack Tuna
- You need 1/2 of a fish Seared or sashimi skipjack tuna (bonito or katsuo).
- You need 2 of to 3 Cucumbers (small).
- You need 1 stalk of worth White part of a Japanese leek , finely shredded.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White or black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Finely chopped Japanese leek.
- You need 1 tsp of Finely chopped ginger.
- It’s 4 tbsp of each Soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil.
- You need 1 dash of Ichimi chili pepper powder.
Korean-style Seared Skipjack Tuna step by step
- Finely shred the white part of a leek and soak in a bowl of water (this is called "white-hair leek")..
- Combine all the sauce ingredients..
- Slice the tuna as you would sashimi. Finely julienne the cucumbers..
- Line a plate with the cucumbers..
- Lay the tuna slices on top..
- Drain and dry the white leek well, and scatter on top of the skipjack tuna..
- Pour the sauce over everything, and enjoy!.
- This is also delicious with bitter gourd instead of cucumber. Slice the bitter gourd very thinly and boil in salted water..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One good feature of green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We must get back to the point where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Most men and women think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Naturally, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body ceases to function properly, you won’t be able to get a new body. You have to look after yourself while you can. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you choose nutritional foods? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, possibly triggered by the foods that are ingested. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. This aisl is filled with what are now known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. Ingesting these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an astonishing increase in how good you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. In this case, the immune system can fight off any health condition. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.