Cucumber Salad. Cucumber sunomono is a tasty Japanese cucumber salad made with just a few easy-to-find This cool cucumber salad is quick and easy to prepare. This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages. Thinly sliced cucumbers and onion are tossed in a sweet and tangy vinaigrette for a classic side dish.
Cucumber salad is a popular dish served during the summer when they are plentiful and the weather is hot. Gaby's cucumber salad recipe is the best cucumber salad I've ever had! Let's clear up a few things about this cucumber salad. You can have Cucumber Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Salad
- It’s 100 g of Cucumber.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- It’s 10 g of ginger.
- You need 2 pieces of garlic.
- It’s of Chilli (optional).
- You need of Sesame oil.
First of all, it's Gaby's Mom's recipe, but we're calling it Gaby's for short. This is a REFRESHING, tangy Salad–low in fat. Serve as salad or top open faced. Light and refreshing cucumber salad recipe – perfect for a hot summer day.
Cucumber Salad step by step
- Smash cucumbers to create rough edges so it’s easier to absorb the ingredients.
- Shred the cucumber and put them in container (with cover). Apply 2 tablespoons of sugar then shake the container until all cucumber ate covered by sugar evenly. Leave it for 5 mins until some water comes out.
- Chop up the garlic and ginger.
- Add garlic,ginger and vinegar into the container. Then shake it again to make sure all ingredients are mixed evenly. Wait for 10 mins..
- Add some sesame oil before serving. Voilà ❤️. It tastes EVEN better if you leave it in the fridge overnight..
It's a great side for just about anything you put on This easy cucumber salad is light and refreshing for a hot summer day. See more ideas about Cucumber salad, Cooking recipes, Recipes. After all those delicious pies I figured I'd better make something a little healthier. Cold and crisp English cucumbers and vibrantly flavored red onion slices are tossed with a bright, fresh herb vinaigrette. Smashed Cucumber Salad is a "thing" in Asia!