Edible chocolate flower pot dessert. Melt chocolate in a microwave or double boiler for a minute. Chocolate cake, coffee buttercream and edible OREO dirt! Magic Chocolate Flower Dessert, so beautiful to watch and eat!
This video shows the easiest way of making edible soil and chocolate flower pots. #nestl #umber #burntumber. Order your Chocolate Flower Bouquet Online, it's easy… That wonderful warm buzz when you find the perfect gift was the inspiration that We proudly provide you the fastest flower bouquet delivery, with a world of gifting options that include our signature edible bouquets See more ideas about Edible flowers, Edible, Desserts. Dark Chocolate Pot de Creme (made in the blender!) A decadent chocolate mousse dessert perfect for Valentine's Day, or any day you want to impress! You can have Edible chocolate flower pot dessert using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Edible chocolate flower pot dessert
- Prepare 200 gm of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream(whipping cream).
- You need 1/4 cup of th cup cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 packet of oreo biscuits.
- You need 1 tbsp of tutty fruity.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cake pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped apples (or any fruits of ur choice).
- You need as needed of Flowers & mint sprig for decorations.
- It’s as needed of paper glass & plastic bowls (use and throw).
Delicious Flower Pot Cakes with chocolate pots, cheesecake filling and oreo crumbs for dirt. Fresh herbs or edible flowers: This is the garnish on top to complete the look (edible flowers can be difficult to find and are most often available at specialty grocers). Pair chocolate and marmalade for a dessert made in heaven. The cream – which works with lots of other desserts, too – takes it up another notch.
Edible chocolate flower pot dessert step by step
- Take paper cups and bowls, make a small cut at the top of the cup,so u can easily open the cups after chilling, set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave or double boiler,allow to melt completely,stirring occassionaly.
- Let it cool for few seconds.
- Pour 3-4 tbsp into each cup and bowl and rotate to coat interior, get rid of excess chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 15 mins.
- Then pour another 2 tbsp and coat the cups get rid of excess chocolate.
- Refrigerate while making a filling.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla essence till smooth. Add heavy cream and whip to medium peaks.
- Transfer to a piping bag & chill, u need to fill the cups.
- Take out cups frm Refrigerater Open the paper cups.
- Place oreo cookies in zip lock bag & crush with a rolling pin.. Keep aside.
- To assemble : first add cake pieces at the bottom, next fill the cups with cream cheese mix chopped apple add tutty fruity, chill for atleast one hour.
- Then sprinkle with crushed oreos and decorate it with flowers & some mint sprigs.
- Note : u can add filling of ur choice.
Chocolate pot: In a Styrofoam cup melt any chocolate you like. Please how to make the edible flowers, I used to love them when I was younger. Are these Blooming Chocolate Flowers a dessert, a magic trick, or both? A brownie is encased in This Chocolate Spiral Dessert is quite mesmerising. Recipe goo.gl/HgYZvX Subscribe on youtube Mother's Day is coming up, and every mom deserves flowers!