Caramel-Apple Pie. Classic caramel apple pie with a twist! Place bottom crust in pie plate; pour in apple slices. You can also test the apples with a small.
A classic apple pie is always at the top of our fall baking list, but this year we are deciding to step it up. Caramel brings out the sweetness of apples and makes it taste even MORE like fall. Your favorite caramel apple dip gives this upgraded easy caramel apple pie a decadent flavor your whole family will rave about. You can have Caramel-Apple Pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel-Apple Pie
- It’s of Dessert.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of peeled and coarsely chopped Jonathan apples.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of caramel-apple dip.
A classic lattice top makes this State. This Salted Caramel Apple Pie is loaded with juicy apple slices and salted caramel sauce! Baked in the flakiest all-butter pie crust, it's the perfect apple pie for Thanksgiving or Christmas! Salted Caramel Apple Pie. featured in Impressive Thanksgiving Pies.
Caramel-Apple Pie step by step
- Prepare pie crust. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough from center to edges into a 12-inch circle. Unroll into a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate. Fold under pastry; crimp. Don't prick pastry..
- For filling: In a large bowl, mix sugar, 1/4 cup flour and cinnamon. Add the apples and toss to coat. Transfer to pastry-lined pie plate. Combine 2 Tbsp. of the caramel-apple dip and 2 Tbsp. milk; drizzle over apples..
- In mixing bowl, combine the 1 cup flour and brown sugar. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over filling. Cover edge of pie with foil to prevent over browning. Place on baking sheet..
- Bake in 350° oven 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 25-30 minutes more until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Drizzle remaining caramel over top. Cool pie on wire rack. Makes 8-10 servings..
This tutorial shows you how to make a Mouthwatering filling of fresh apples, suspended in caramel flavor. AND a Flaky, perfect, delicious crust. Packed with different apple varieties and baked with a buttery caramel sauce, this pie is the ultimate To showcase the very best in cozy fall flavors, this decadent apple pie uses a mix of different varieties. Since this Caramel Apple Pie is not overly sweet, there's no harm in drizzling a little extra caramel sauce on top, with ice cream of course! Seriously, could you resist a big fat slice of this pie for dessert?