Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner.
You can cook Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner
- You need 10 (1 inch) of cut boneless pork chops.
- You need 2 cans of apple pie filling.
- It’s 2 boxes of pork stuffing.
Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner instructions
- Spread apple pie filling in the bottom of the 11×14 pan..
- Pan fry your pork chops in a little bit of butter and bacon grease. Add seasonings of your choice. (I use garlic, onion, salt and pepper)Make the stuffing as the directions are listed on the box..
- Once your pork chops are all the way done lay them on top of apple pie filling. Top with the pork stuffing..
- Bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes uncover the cobbler and bake for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes baking let sit another 10 minutes to cool off and for it to set a little. Enjoy..