Trail Mix Brittle.
You can cook Trail Mix Brittle using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Trail Mix Brittle
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 of trail mix granola bars.
Trail Mix Brittle step by step
- Melt sugar, butter, salt, honey, and vanilla and salt in a boiling pot..
- Bring to a low boil and stir continuously or every minute for about 5 minutes or until turns a caramel brown color..
- In a baking sheet, coat sheet with butter and crumble your granola bar onto the sheet throughout the entire pan..
- Pour the mixture into the baking sheet topping the granola. Let cool for a few minutes. Top with coarse salt if desired..
- Do not cool in the freezer or fridge, the texture will become wet and sticky..
- When solid, bang the baking sheet to crack the brittle into pieces. I also used a wooden spoon to help break apart..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the strongest points of going green is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We have to get back to where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Too many individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to exchange your worn out body for a new one. You need to take care of yourself while you are able to. Your body cannot work correctly if it fails to have proper nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is beneficial for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. A growing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Nearly all grocery stores now sell organic foods. This aisl has what are today known as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse certain illnesses. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an astonishing increase in how good you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Following a green living diet plan will give you just what you need for good health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.