Cucumber with meat 🍖 🥒. Cucumbers are low in calories but high in beneficial nutrients that may lead to various health benefits. Cucumbers are low in calories but high in water and several important vitamins and minerals. Eating cucumbers with the peel provides the maximum amount of nutrients. "Cucumbers are naturally low in calories, carbohydrates, sodium, fat and cholesterol," said Megan Ware , a registered dietitian nutritionist in Orlando, Florida.
You should have two long halves with all of the cucumber's seeds exposed when you're Mix in fried cucumbers with garlic and spicy pork for a good stir-fry. Cook ground pork in a wok and add chili flakes to make it spicy. Not all cucumbers are long and green. You can cook Cucumber with meat 🍖 🥒 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber with meat 🍖 🥒
- Prepare 3 of cucumber 🥒.
- You need 1/2 pound of meat 🍖.
- Prepare 2 of big spoons of tomatoes sauce 🥫.
- You need 1 of onion 🌰.
Explore different types of cucumbers so you can identify them at the market, and get ideas for eating each. Persian cucumbers are very similar to English cucumbers. So similar, in fact, that they are pretty much visually indistinguishable from fresh. Strawberries are a classic pairing with cucumbers, and for good reason: Their juicy sweetness is the perfect complement to the refreshing vegetable.
Cucumber with meat 🍖 🥒 step by step
- Cut the onion in small pecies and cook with oil until become brown, add the meat, sprinkle salt, black pepper, spices, cook it about 30 minutes until cooked..
- Cut the cucumber in half and dig it to remove the pulp from inside, we salted it and then fry it in oil until it wilts, then we stuff it with the meat that we cooked..
- We make tomato sauce, then put the stuffed cucumber inside with a little salt and leave it for 30 minutes until it becomes tender..
Cucumber (Cucumis sativus) is a widely-cultivated creeping vine plant in the Cucurbitaceae gourd family that bears cucumiform fruits, which are used as vegetables. Cucumbers add freshness and crunch to our favorite summer recipes, from Japanese-style pickles to popsicles. This creamy, spicy-sweet dip pairs with leftover rotisserie chicken, jammy eggs, cucumber spears, and roasted sweet potatoes for the perfect desk-friendly lunch. Smashed Cucumber Salad is a "thing" in Asia! Cucumbers bashed so they burst open so the dressing drips into all the cracks and crevices.