Apple crumb cobbler. Granny Smith apples are layered with a buttery cobbler producing a deliciously moist apple cobbler-crumble for any Reviews for: Photos of Apple Cobbler Crumble. Apple Cobbler has been around in the United States since before the time of the Civil War. Although modern cobblers are slightly different from the antebellum kind.
Apple cobbler may become one of your favorite apple desserts once you try this recipe. Serve this old-fashioned crunchy cobbler warm, with a scoop of ice cream. Juicy sweet apple filling topped with a tender buttery, cake-like Apple Cobbler. You can cook Apple crumb cobbler using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple crumb cobbler
- Prepare of Apple pie filling.
- It’s Gram of cracker crumbs.
- Prepare of Yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter softened.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
I'm sure this will be a go-to fall recipe for me. I made it a few times to get everything perfect. Make a classic apple crumble with this easy recipe, perfect for everyday baking and occasions. You can't beat a traditional apple filling topped with crispy, buttery crumble – classic comfort food at its best.
Apple crumb cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
- Open 2 cans of ready made apple pie filler and add some sugar and some vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Mix cake mix with 1stick of butter for about 2 min in mixer.
- Take out 1.5 cups of cake mix for crumb topping and add almond slices and 1 tbl cinnamon and 1/4cup sugar and 1/2 cup gram cracker crumbs.
- Back to the rest of the cake mix add 1/4 cup milk continue to mix until a little more moist if to wet add some flour or gram cracker crumbs thats what i did.
- I used a 9*13 baking pan glass and sprayed with pam, then added gram cracker crumbs and coated the bottom then added apple mixture after heating it on the stove to better mix it up and poured it in hot.
- Then made it an even layer and added drops of wetter cake batter to get it pretty even.
- Then spooned the crumb mixture over the top unevenly as to add depth to the cobbler.
- Lastly i stuck it in the oven for about 35 minutes at 375.
Comprehensive nutrition resource for Cowboy Chicken Apple Crumb Cobbler. Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Apple Crumb Cobbler from Cowboy Chicken. View top rated Apple crumb cobbler recipes with ratings and reviews. This old-fashioned Apple Cobbler is one of my FAVORITE fall desserts. It's made with fresh apples in a cinnamon sauce, with a delicious cake-like topping.