Cheeseburger Quesadillas. Repeat with remaining tortillas, ground beef, cheese, ketchup, mustard. Cheeseburger Quesadillas are quick, fun, and finger lickin' good! Cheeseburger Quesadillas are quick, fun, and finger lickin' good!
I don't have any ingredient notes that I haven't included in the recipe itself. Cheeseburger + Quesadilla= This Cheeseburger Quesadillas recipe! I love coming up with easy dinner recipes that don't require an extra trip to the grocery store. You can cook Cheeseburger Quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of salt and pepper, I also add cayenne pepper and seasoning salt.
- Prepare 6 of small flour tortillas.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese, whatever kind you like.
- You need 3 of jalapeno peppers.
- You need of lettuce and tomato.
- You need of butter or margarine.
- It’s of sour cream and salsa.
Cheeseburger fixings piled between two layers of buttery tortillas. If you love cheeseburgers and quesadillas, then put the two together and it's an absolute cheesy mouthful of. These Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas are filled with beef, bacon & tons of cheese! This quesadilla recipe is perfect for a fun dinner or appetizers!
Cheeseburger Quesadillas instructions
- Mix egg and spices into ground beef. Make 3 large patties (about the size of your tortillas).
- Cook hamburger patties, drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet or a griddle, lay out your tortillas spreading butter on under side. Do not turn on..
- Cover with cheese and sliced jalapenos..
- Top with patty, add tomato slices and lettuce. Cover with more cheese..
- Top with another tortilla with butter on top..
- Turn heat on med heat, pressing down on quesadillas slightly as they cook..
- Cook about 3-5 min until golden brown..
- Flip slowly and carefully, placing hand on top of quesadilla holding the ingredients in. Some might get out, that's fine. But the majority will stay in..
- Cook till golden brown..
- Cut into 4 quarters and serve with sour cream and salsa..
We love fun recipes like these quesadillas! Recipe for Cheeseburger Quesadillas – Cheeseburger Quesadillas are the perfect way to use up leftover ground beef. Quesadillas made with ground beef and sharp cheddar cheese. Serve with your favorite cheeseburger fixings like lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. The best kind of dinners are the dinners you just throw all the ingredients on one sheet pan and wait.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One good feature of green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are living in. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Too many individuals have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill later on. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem right away. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some needed modifications in your life. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You need to learn how to take care of it the soonest you can. Your body requires proper nutrients to function at its most effective levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. A lot of nutritious food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse particular diseases. You will discover that you think more clearly when you consume these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off diseases. See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try to add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. Also, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight problems. You will enjoy good health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.