apple & cherry cornmeal cobbler. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. An unofficial community to discuss Apple devices and software, including news, rumors, opinions and analysis pertaining to the company located at. Colossal Apple Black Friday deal roundup: save big on Apple Watch, Macs, iPads, AirPods.
Apple Inc. designs, manufactures and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers and portable digital music players. The Company sells a range of related software. You can cook apple & cherry cornmeal cobbler using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of apple & cherry cornmeal cobbler
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Green Apples skin on.
- You need 1 lb of Cherries pitted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light or dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt.
apple & cherry cornmeal cobbler instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- mix all the ingredients as well as the apples in a pan saute until just tender.
- remove a reserve apples then add pitted cherries saute until tender.
- prepare biscuit dough topping.
- for the topping and a mixing bowl combine.
- 1 cup all purpose flour, 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 5 tablespoons unsalted butter (chilled),3/4 cup low fat milk.
- mix in all ingredients holding the milk for last.. cut in butter until it resembles a fine meal then add milk.
- in a baking dish combine the fruits.. Spoon topping over the fruit.
- ensure the topping is spread out even sprinkle with sugar.
- bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown cool slightly before serving.