Cucumber mojito. A cucumber puree or infusion added to muddle mint and rum gives these mojitos a fresh, crisp flavor. Cucumber Mojito: A delicious and refreshing twist on the classic mojito cocktail made with the addition of cucumbers. Learn how to make a super refreshing mojito with muddled cucumber!
There's green beer, green cakes, green eggs, and even green pizza (ewe!). These mojitos feature a refreshing burst of cucumber. We love these at special gatherings and summer barbeques. You can have Cucumber mojito using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber mojito
- Prepare 2 of medium cucumber.
- It’s of Food color (red & yellow).
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s cubes of Ice.
Make a pitcher ahead of time, and add the rum right before serving. The mojito is a favorite cocktail for many. The simple recipe of rum, lime, and mint is perfect for cooling down The mojito originated in Cuba at a time when the quality of the rum was not what it is today. Now I'm not much of a drinker, but I This is a classic summer drink, and the addition of cucumber makes it that much more refreshing!
Cucumber mojito step by step
- Wash, cut and blend the cucumbers with water in a blender. Sieve the water..
- Put 3 tbsp of water and the sugar to make syrup. Pour the syrup into the cucumber water.
- Pour half of the water into another cup and put color..
- Get a glass cup of your choice and put some ice cubes, pour a moderate amount of the yellow juice then slowly add the red..
This mojito has the addition of cucumber and mint, making it light and refreshing. It's the perfect summer drink to enjoy at barbecues and all year round. Cucumber Mojitos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This cucumber mojito recipe is a refreshing twist on the classic mojito cocktail. It's everything you love about a mojito with an extra hint of fresh.