Thai Green Curry.
You can have Thai Green Curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Green Curry
- You need of chicken breast diced.
- Prepare of green pepper chopped into chunks.
- Prepare of baby corn.
- Prepare of red onion chopped into chunks.
- You need of bamboo shoots.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- It’s of fresh kaffir lime leaf.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of Boiled Rice, to serve.
- You need of Lime, to garnish.
- It’s of Thai green curry paste – jar or pre-made.
Thai Green Curry instructions
- Cook the diced chicken in the olive oil for 2 mins on each side (4 mins in total).
- Add the chopped pepper, onion, baby corn, bamboo shoots and lime leaf, cook for 2 mins.
- Add the Thai green curry paste and cook for 2 mins.
- Stir in the coconut milk and cook for 2 mins.
- Boil rice per instructions (mine was ready in 2 mins). Drain, add to serving bowls. Add Thai green curry on top. Add lime garnish to finish.