Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails.
You can cook Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails
- It’s of Seafood.
- You need 2 of 8 oz Lobster Tails [de-thawed].
- You need of Lobster Butter Marinade.
- Prepare 2 stick of Tillamook Salted Butter [melted or, you can clarify].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder – Old Bay Seasoning – Lemon Pepper – White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- It’s of Lobster Toppers.
- You need 1 dash of Paprika – Lemon Pepper – Dried Parsley.
- You need of Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 medium of Broil / Oven Safe Pan.
- You need 1 of Meat Thermometer.
- It’s 1 large of Chefs Sheers.
- It’s 1 of Sharp Knife.
- It’s 1 of Pair Tongs.
Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails instructions
- Turn on and preheat oven broiler. Heat & mix Lobster Butter Marinade..
- Fully de-thaw lobster tails in fridge overnight, in the sink with water or microwave at 30% for a minute or two. Watch tails VERY closely if de-thawing in microwave and make certain they never cook, only de-thaw. After de-thaw, rinse tails under cold water and dab dry..
- Using a large, sharp set of Chefs sheers, carefully cut down the center of the lobster shells without cutting into the lobster itself. Also, do not cut all the way down to the tails. Stop about 1/2" from the base. Rinse any broken shells from your tails and dab dry again..
- Carefully lift the lobster meat upwards, out of its shell and, above the shell without pulling it all the way out. The meat should still be attached at the base but lifted above the shell and resting gently on top. ° With a sharp knife, butterfly [or slit] the lobster meat open but don't cut the lobster meat all the way through. See #2 photo below..
- At this point, know that you can add pre-cooked / microwaved Stove Top Stuffing to the area directly beneath your lifted lobster meat If you choose to do so, pack your precooked stuffing in the base of your shells tightly and high up and bake or broil as listed. My kids always adore that crazy easy option..
- Lightly spray the bottom of an oven safe pan or brush on Butter Marinade and place lobster tails inside. [The tails can dry and stick to the base of pan] Liberally drizzle tails with marinade and then sprinkle lobster meat with Paprika, Lemon Pepper and dried Parsley on top to taste..
- Broil [525°] tails uncovered on the top rack in the oven for approx 5-6 minutes for 8 oz or 10 minutes per pound. You'll know when they're fully cooked as your lobsters internal temperature will be 145°F. ° If choosing to BAKE your tails, heat oven to 425° and bake about 1 minute per ounce as a general rule. An 8 ounce tail should take 7-8 minutes. Quickly drizzle your Butter Marinade on top of tails while they're broiling or baking but make it quick. You won't want to lose any of your ovens heat..
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Be careful not to over cook your tails. Your lobster will be chewy or rubbery if you accidently do. Again, use your thermometer and look for 145° F. Remember, a $2.00 cooking thermometer is definitely worth your investment when serving lobster..
- Melt or clarify additional butter and add to what's left of your lobster marinade for serving if needed. Or, you can melt plain butter without your seasoned marinade. Either way, serve your tails with butter on the side and garnish your plates with fresh parsley and lemon slices..
- See the questions area for directions on grilling your lobster tails. Enjoy!.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One good feature of adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is possible regardless of how busy and frenzied your life is. We must get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. Too many people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the current pill to deal with your health problems. Naturally, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body stops working right, you can’t get yourself a brand new one. You must learn how to take care of your health the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is beneficial for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Because most people decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, likely induced by the foods that are eaten. People are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. A lot of good food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious maladies. Eating these superfoods will . You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to run. As a result, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. First off, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Observing a green living diet plan will offer you just what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits right now.