Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice. Thai Green Curry made quick and easy by pimping up store bought curry paste OR with a homemade green curry paste. Better than your local Thai place! Serve green curry with jasmine rice for a true Thai restaurant experience.
We have given here the vegan. Thai green curry chicken (แกงเขียวหวานไก่) is an amazing Thai dish and a unique Thai curry. After you're finished cooking a pot of green curry, eat it along with freshly steamed rice. You can have Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice
- Prepare of for paste.
- It’s of Lemon Grass paste.
- Prepare of Mint leaves.
- It’s of Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare of Green Capsicum (Diced).
- Prepare of Green Chillies.
- Prepare of Grated Ginger.
- You need of Garlic cloves.
- It’s of Lemon Zest.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Spring Onions (With Bulbs).
- It’s of Lemon Leaf (Optional).
- It’s of vegetables for curry.
- Prepare of Cauliflower.
- You need of Carrot.
- You need of French Beans.
- Prepare of Bell Peppers (Green, Red, Yellow).
- Prepare of American Corn or Baby Corn.
- Prepare of Zucchini (Optional).
- It’s of Onions.
- Prepare of Tofu (Paneer can be used in place of tofu).
- It’s of for seasoning.
- You need of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Coriander Powder.
- You need of Powdered Cinnamon.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of oil.
In Thailand, the curry is made with these eggplants, which come in the green color variety and purple color variety. What Dishes to Serve with this Recipe? This meal is best served with steamed rice, preferably Thai rice. For a wholesome Thai meal and easy weeknight dinner, I.
Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice step by step
- Make green paste by grinding spring onions, green Chillies, ginger, garlic, Capsicum, coriander, mint, lemon juice, lemon Zest..
- Take olive oil add carrot, French Beans, cauliflower to it and cook till 50% done. Add tofu, bell peppers, onion, corn and cook till all the vegetables are 70% cooked to retain the crunch of vegetables..
- Add green paste and coconut milk to it. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add salt, black pepper, grinded masala to it and cook for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
Prepare Thai Green Curry paste in advance and make this curry on the go for a quick weeknight dinner and serve it along with hot steamed rice or a The Vegetarian Thai Green Curry is close to authentic Thai made from home made Thai green curry paste with the vibrant fresh hot chilli peppers. Simple and flavorful Thai green curry recipe served with steamed, seasonal vegetables. Thai green curry is traditionally seasoned with fish sauce, but since this recipe is vegetarian, it calls for Kathryn, there is something so comforting about Thai Green Curry. Just a few veg and rice topped. The Thai green curry paste ingredients are an epic flavour combo that won't disappoint.