Mini Pig Carrot Treats.
You can cook Mini Pig Carrot Treats using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Pig Carrot Treats
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely shredded or chopped carrot.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 3/4 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of bran.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of water.
Mini Pig Carrot Treats instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and place the rack in the middle of the oven..
- Combine carrots, oil and cheese in a large bowl, stirring until they’re mixed..
- Add the flour, bran and baking powder to your Combine carrots, oil and cheese in a large bowl, stirring until they’re mixed..
- Slowly add the water, starting with 1/2 cup and mixing. You want your dough to be moist but not soggy and wet. If needed, gradually add a bit more water..
- Knead your dough for about a minute.Roll our the dough on a floured surface until it is about 1/2 inch thick. Cut into squares (or use your favorite cookie cutter) and place them on a lightly greased baking sheet..
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes, just until the treats turn brown and get slightly hard. You don’t want them overdone because they will harden up a bit more as they cool..
- Let cool completely, then store in an airtight container..
Living Greener for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One great feature of going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Alas, majority of people don’t care about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. When your body quites functioning properly, you can’t get a new one. You have to learn how to look after your body the soonest you can. Your body has to have the right nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? As people decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. A growing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. A lot of nutritious food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. By consuming these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will start to run as it was meant to when you provide it with the right nutrition. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. You should include several superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you should consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.