Quick bread toast. Quick & Easy Toast Recipe – Bread Toast – Breakfast Ideas – Make this easy and quick toast at home for breakfast whenever you are in a hurry. Unlike french toast, this milk bread toast recipe is simple and cook in no time. Toast is almost as old as civilization itself, made by the early Egyptians to put some spark back in stale bread.
The slow-toasted bread won't be as crunchy, but you can make a larger amount of toast. Quick breads are moist, flavorful, easy, yeast-free loaves that bake up without a long proofing process. They make a great breakfast, afternoon snack, or school lunchbox treat, and are a great way for. You can have Quick bread toast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick bread toast
- You need 2 of bread slices.
- It’s 3 tsp of oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of big size Chopped onions.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Tomato sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
Besan bread toast is a simple toast recipe made with gram flour, spices and other ingredients. Toast your bread on the middle rack of the oven, either on a sheet pan or. This is a list of toast dishes, comprising dishes that use toast as a main ingredient. Toast is sliced bread that has been browned by exposure to radiant heat.
Quick bread toast instructions
- At first tear the breads into pieces with your hand..
- Break eggs, add chopped onion, add salt and beat well. Heat some oil in pan. Add the egg..
- Now add those bread piece. Mix well with egg. Add salt to taste, add cumin powder and coriander Powder. Mix well for 3-4 min. Add black pepper powder..
- Finally add tomato sauce from the top, toss well. Turn off the oven and the recipe is done.
Avocado toast – mashed avocado on toast. A variety of additional ingredients can be used. Bread masala toast is a open sandwich, which can be made on busy mornings for breakfast and also if you want a light dinner too. Toast the bread with little butter on both sides. In fact there are some products with specially designed packaging that allows you to toast or brown the product in the microwave.