Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry:.
You can cook Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry: using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry:
- You need 1 tablespoon of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- It’s 6 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 3/4-1 inch of Galangal.
- It’s 4 sticks of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of small size Onion.
- You need 8-10 of Green chillies.
- It’s 2 of Lemon grass bulb.
- Prepare 1 of Pink salt.
- It’s 3 of young Lemon leaves.
- You need as required of Vegetables – Choice of yours (I have used Broccoli, baby corn, capsicum, carrot, beans and baby spinach).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Green curry paste.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tetra pack of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 8 of Basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Red bird eye chillies (optional).
Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry: instructions
- For Green curry paste :Slice ginger, galangal, onion, green chillies. Mine was home grown heirloom variety, which is less spicy. If your chilli is spicier, please remove inner seeds..
- Remove outer stiff cover from the lemon grass bulb. Then slice it and keep it ready.Put everything in the mixer jar and make a paste by adding very minimal water. Store this paste in an air tight bottle. This portion suffice for twice..
- How to make Curry: Chop veggies, dice onions and separate each layer and keep aside.Heat oil, add onion and fry for 2 minutes. Add chopped veggies and fry for a while.Add green curry paste, salt, sugar and fry until raw smell vanishes..
- Add water and boil, until veggies are half cooked. Add Coconut milk and give only one boil. Garnish with basil and red tiny chillies and serve with small grain rice..