Quick Banana Nut Bread. Mix cake mix, pecans, bananas, water, vegetable oil, pudding mix, and eggs together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until evenly blended. Pour half the batter into each of the prepared loaf pans. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl.
Stir flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl until blended. Then in a mixing bowl, beat together your sugar and (soft) unsalted butter until the mixture is light and fluffy. Fresh, warm banana nut bread is a simple way to keep loved ones happy. You can cook Quick Banana Nut Bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Banana Nut Bread
- It’s 1 box of cake mix (yellow, white, or butter).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 C of Oil.
- Prepare 1 C of Chopped Nuts.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Cinnamon.
- It’s 3 of medium bananas (very ripe).
Just bake a couple of loaves, put on a pot of coffee, and voila: You've got the perfect morning, midafternoon, or bedtime snack for family and houseguests any time of year. Banana nut bread is considered a 'quick bread' because there is no yeast. To keep it moist, here are a few tips and tricks: Use very ripe, soft bananas, they're extra sweet and moist and impart the most 'banana-y' flavor! Have ingredients at room temperature before beginning.
Quick Banana Nut Bread instructions
- Preheast oven to 350.
- Mash bananas in a medium bowl..
- Spray your loaf pan (will fill a loaf pan or 5 mini loaf pans).
- Mix eggs,oil, and bananas together..
- Add cake mix and cinnamon. Mix well..
- Batter will be thick. Add nuts if you want at this point..
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from center of loaf..
Butter tastes great, but shortening produces a softer crumb. Beat butter and sugar until blended. Stir in banana and sour cream. This has quickly become my go-to banana bread recipe, so quick (aka can be done with a toddler helping!) and easy to remember. I swap one banana for a cup of blueberries and use a spoonful of almond butter and cinnamon for extra flavour.