Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version).
You can have Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version)
- Prepare of Adobo Seasoning:.
- You need 4 tbs of Paprika (I use Smoked Paprika occasionally for a more smoky flavor).
- Prepare 3 tbs of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs of Onion Powder.
- You need 2 tbs of Cumin.
- You need 2 tbs of Mexican Oregano (regular will work in a pinch).
- You need 1 tbs of Chipotle Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Garlic Powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- It’s 6 of dried Guajillo Chili Pods.
- It’s 2 of dried Ancho Chili Pods.
- It’s 2 cups of Chicken Stock.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 tbs of Tomato Paste.
- You need of Chicken:.
- It’s 2-3 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- You need 2-3 tbs of cooking oil.
Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) instructions
- Mix the adobo ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. If you have leftover, you can save it for next time or use it in place of taco seasoning, etc..
- Coat the chicken with salt and the adobo seasoning on all sides and place covered in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or overnight..
- For the sauce, boil 4 cups of water. While the water is heating up, take the dried chili’s and remove stems and seeds. Once water reaches a boil, remove from heat and submerge dried peppers in the water. Cover and steep for 15 minutes..
- While the peppers are steeping, place the chicken stock, vinegar, garlic, and tomato paste in a blender. When the chili’s are ready, add to blender also and blend until smooth..
- In a large pan, heat approx 2-3 tbs oil on med-high heat. When oil is hot, sauté the chicken for approx 7-8 mins on each side until browned well..
- Move browned chicken to the InstaPot and cover with the sauce. Set cooker on high pressure for 20 minutes and let pressure decrease naturally (approx 15-20 mins)..
- Serve topped chopped onions and cilantro with a side of rice or serve in tacos with your favorite toppings! Yumm!!.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One good feature of going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We need to get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Most men and women think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary modifications in your life. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You have to take care of yourself while you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The food products we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Many good food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard some diseases, or even reverse them. You will see that you think more clearly when you start to eat these superfoods. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. As a result, the immune system can fight off any illness. Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Next, try adding several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other superfoods to add. Make sure you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.