Bread Pakoda Easy and Quick Recipe. Go with Stuffed Bread Pakoda at home, easy and delicious to make. Do give a big like to this recipe in case you liked it, also please. Like Comment Share Subscribe #breadpakoda #stuffedbreadpakoda #ramzaanrecipe #snackrecipe #FLAVOURSWITHSharmin.
Bread Pakora Recipe made two ways with step by step photos. Get two Punjabi Style Bread Pakora Recipes made with and without stuffing. I share two ways of making Punjabi style bread pakoda recipes in this recipe post. You can have Bread Pakoda Easy and Quick Recipe using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Pakoda Easy and Quick Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose Flour/ Maida.
- Prepare 4 of bread pieces cut in triangle.
- You need 1 spoon of chawal ka aata(rice flour).
- You need 1 pinch of baking soda.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ajwain/carom seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
Stuffed Bread pakora – Made with a stuffing of mashed & spiced potatoes. Bread Pakoda is Quick ,Easy & Tasty Snack Item. Please Like/Share if you like my recipe, Do comment your demands for food recipes. Fried Bread Pakoras is a quick bread snack recipe and they are great as a tea time snack.
Bread Pakoda Easy and Quick Recipe instructions
- In a bowl put flour and all the ingredients. Mix it well..
- In a pan heat the oil..
- Dip the bread piece in the above batter and dip it in the hot oil for frying..
- Bread pakoda is ready now serve it with chutney or tomato ketchup as evening snack..
There are two ways these are made. First one is plain bread pakora and the other is potato Serve the Fried Bread Pakodas with green chutney or Sause. This is by far the best combination to enjoy with hot tea. Ribbon pakoda recipe, full video, step by step photos recipe. A traditional snack prepared for Deepavali, gives so much volume, perfect for gifting.