You can cook Chocolate Icing using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Icing
- It’s 9 tbsp of Melted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Hershey's unsweetened cocos powder.
- It’s 6 cup of Confectioners Sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Carnation evaporated milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Pure vanilla.
Chocolate Icing step by step
- Place melted butter in large bowl.
- Add 3/4 cup of cocoa powder. Mix butter and cocoa powder together.
- Add powdered sugar slowly until all is mixed in with the butter and cocoa mixture.
- Add 6 tablespoons of milk and 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla to the above mixture.
- If you want thinner icing, use more milk. For thicker icing add an additional 1/2 cup confectioners Sugar..