Mushroom and Sweet Potato Creamy Doria.
You can cook Mushroom and Sweet Potato Creamy Doria using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Sweet Potato Creamy Doria
- It’s of rice cooker cup's worth Plain cooked rice.
- It’s of Wiener sausages.
- You need of finely chopped Onion.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Consomme Soup stock cube.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of of a pack each Mushooms (I used shimeji, maitake, and shiitake mushrooms).
- It’s of of a potato Sweet potato.
- Prepare of this time i used okochan white sauce which is easy and ready in 2 minutes White sauce.
- You need of meltable cheese Cheese.
- Prepare of Grated cheese.
- It’s of Butter.
Mushroom and Sweet Potato Creamy Doria step by step
- Let's start with the pilaf. Put the flavoring in washed rice, then add 1 cup of water, the onions and the wieners. Cook..
- After it has finished cooking, add 1 tablespoon of butter (add corn too, if you have it). Mix it well, and let it steam a bit. Put it in the butter-coated bowl (Prepare 2 gratin dishes)..
- Cut the sweet potato in rounded chunks and either microwave or boil them. Add butter and saute the mushrooms with a pinch of salt and pepper. Add a lot, since it will reduce..
- Generously serve it on top of the pilaf from step 1. Add lots of white sauce and cheese as well, cover with grated cheese, and bake in the oven..
- The subtle spiciness of the pilaf, sweetness of the sweet potatoes, and aroma from the mushrooms are the best ..