Simple Thai Chicken Curry. Our Chicken Recipes Are Healthy, Versatile And Tasty. View The Range On Our Site. Just Follow These Easy Chicken Recipes For A Meal To Remember.
The star flavor-maker in this Thai red chicken curry recipe is Thai red curry paste. Curry paste is available in the Asian food section of most major grocery stores or online here. Add chicken pieces and stir until they are coated. You can have Simple Thai Chicken Curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Thai Chicken Curry
- You need of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Medium onion, diced.
- You need of Green Thai curry paste.
- You need of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of baby marrow, sliced into wheels.
- It’s of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need of chicken stock.
- You need of chicken spice.
- It’s of coconut cream.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of Pad Thai Noodles (optional).
Add the lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar, kaffir lime leaves and coconut milk. Stir the curry a few times while it cooks, to stop it sticking and to keep the chicken submerged. How To Make Thai Chicken Curry Heat the oil over medium-low heat in a large nonstick pan. Heat oil in a large, deep casserole saucepan over medium-high heat.
Simple Thai Chicken Curry instructions
- Cut the chicken into strips, spice with chicken spice, and set aside.
- Heat the butter, and fry the onions, garlic, until translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and chicken, and fry until chicken is no longer pink (about 5-10mins)..
- Add the baby marrow, chicken stock, Thai green curry paste, and coconut cream, and bring to boil. (You can reduce the amount of curry paste, depending on how hot you enjoy your food)..
- Reduce heat, and simmer for about 15-20mins on low heat, stirring regularly. If need be, extra curry paste can be added for a stronger flavour.
- Remove from heat and serve on a bed of Pad Thai Noodles.
These Thai chicken curry recipes are fragrant, quick and easy that make a great alternative to a weekend take-away. You can go the distance and make your own Thai curry paste for maximum flavour. Easy Thai Chicken Curry Use up leftover roast chicken. Easy Thai Chicken Curry is another recipe for using up leftover cooked chicken (or turkey). For me, this serves two useful purposes: First, the leftovers are gone and a meal has been made from them; Second, the leftovers meal is quick to cook as the chicken only needs thoroughly heating.