Microwave Proved Quick & Easy Bread Rolls. One of life's little conveniences, a reliable microwave easily lets you enjoy hot food and drinks at home. All the latest models and great deals on Microwaves are on Currys with next day delivery. Microwave ovens & Microwave combo ovens.
From inverter flatbed microwaves to convection microwave ovens, JB Hi-Fi has the best value range! Discover our microwave collection online today. The Breville Quick Touch takes the guesswork out of cooking, reheating and defrosting foods in the microwave. You can cook Microwave Proved Quick & Easy Bread Rolls using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Proved Quick & Easy Bread Rolls
- You need 100 grams of Strong bread flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 100 grams of ＊Milk.
- Prepare 10 grams of ＊Sugar (light brwn sugar or brown sugar).
- You need 6 grams of ＊Margarine (or butter).
- You need 2 grams of Dry yeast.
No more number keypads for entering the time. Intelligent engineering translate into an easy-to-use microwave that takes the guessing out of cooking. Discover quick and convenient microwave alternatives that employ natural ways for reheating leftover food or defrosting meat without losing out on the food nutrients. Discover Microwave Ovens on Amazon.com at a great price.
Microwave Proved Quick & Easy Bread Rolls step by step
- Add the 3 ＊ ingredients into a bowl and warm the mixture in the microwave until the butter has softened (but don't let it get too hot). Then mix in the yeast..
- Add half of the bread flour and mix it in with a spatula. Then add the rest of the bread flour and the cake flour and combine well..
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth or some wet kitchen paper and heat it in the microwave for 40 seconds (200 W). Use a rubber spatula to bring the dough together..
- Turn the dough out onto a dusted surface, divide it into equal portions, and shape them into any shape you like. Place a damp cloth or something similar over the top and put the bread back in the microwave for a further 40 seconds (200 W)..
- Transfer the rolls to the oven and leave them to rest for 5 minutes. Once rested, preheat the oven to 180℃ with the rolls still inside..
- When the oven has preheated, the rolls should have begun to expand. Bake these rolls for a further 8 minutes and they're done..
Your microwave oven is one of the safest of all home appliances. When the door is opened, the Start/ Quick Start. Make sure that you have correctly installed your oven as described. The Good Housekeeping Institute's Kitchen Appliance experts answer your most Countertop microwaves are the most common and generally the most affordable. A microwave can be a great way to warm up leftovers and cook food quickly.