Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP.
You can have Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP
- You need of farfalle pasta.
- It’s of skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of Mushroom sliced.
- You need of small red onion.
- Prepare of red bell pepper.
- Prepare of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of 32oz Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth.
- You need of 14oz can chicken broth.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Prepare of frozen peas.
- It’s of tomato with green chillies.
- You need of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- You need of lime juice.
- Prepare of fresh basil cut in strips.
- It’s of chopped bacon optional.
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP step by step
- Season chicken with Cajun seasoning & cook on both side in a lil bit of evoo for about 5 mins per side set aside & let it rest.
- Melt butter and saute onions & mushrooms for a few mins.
- Add bell pepper and garlic saute for 30 seconds then add flour and cook for a few minutes.
- Add swanson Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth.
- Along with some chicken broth cream and simmer until thickened.
- Add cooked pasta cooked chicken peas and tomatoes with green chilirs and heat through.
- Stir in Monterey Jack cheese and fresh basil.