Quick-Baked Milk Bread Loaf in a Bread Maker. Check Out Bread Recipe Books on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Directions: In this video tutorial, you will learn to make these homemade milk bread loaves from start to finish.
For a reference, I added everything at the bottom before adding flour and then yeast! Bake as per the bread maker specify. Different bread maker have different functions. You can cook Quick-Baked Milk Bread Loaf in a Bread Maker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick-Baked Milk Bread Loaf in a Bread Maker
- It’s 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 180 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 4 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Dry yeast.
Slash the top with a sharp knife. Add the milk, whipping cream, egg (cracked), starter mixture, the bread flour, salt, sugar, and yeast into the bread machine. Make sure you add the liquids first unless your bread machine states otherwise. Set your bread machine to "Dough".
Quick-Baked Milk Bread Loaf in a Bread Maker instructions
- Put all the ingredients except for the dry ingredients into your bread maker. Put the dry yeast where it's supposed to be according to the instructions for the appliance..
- My recommendation is to use the "quick bake" and "light crust" settings on your bread maker..
- It will be ready in about 2 hours. The comforting fragrance of freshly baked bread will fill your kitchen..
- The bread will be easier to slice once cooled..
- This is my favourite bread maker, the Panasonic SD-BT-103..
It will mix the ingredients and knead it properly. Place all the ingredients into the pan according to the order in the manufacturer's directions. Set crust on medium or dark, and program for the Basic cycle; press Start. When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack. Let cool to room temperature before slicing.