Thai Green Shrimp Curry.
You can cook Thai Green Shrimp Curry using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Green Shrimp Curry
- Prepare of lemongrass stalk , thinly sliced.
- It’s of chillies Thai.
- It’s of shallot , chopped.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of ginger thumb – sized piece of.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- You need of lime juice.
- You need of coriander ground.
- Prepare of cumin ground.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- It’s of cilantro fresh chopped.
- You need of lime zest.
- Prepare of shrimp devined.
- Prepare of ginger ground.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Prepare of cayenne.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of vegetable stock.
- You need of salt pepper and.
Thai Green Shrimp Curry instructions
- Combine ground ginger, 1 tbs of soy sauce, brown sugar, paprika, cayenne, 1 tbs of lime juice, salt and pepper in bowl. Add shrimp and cover with water. Refrigerate and let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Combine lemongrass, chilies, shallot, rest of soy sauce and lime juice, coriander, cumin, 1/4 can of coconut milk, garlic, cilantro and lime zest in food processor. Blend until it forms a thick paste..
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add paste and stir for about a minute, until fragrant..
- Add stock and rest of coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat. Let simmer until sauce thickens..
- Add shrimp and cook until they are pink, about 4 minutes. Serve hot. Recommended with basmati rice and naan!.