Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce. Thai Red Curry – everything we know and love about Thai food! Big, bold Thai flavours, beautifully fragrant, the creamy red curry sauce is so good you Recipe VIDEO above. A Thai Red Curry with Chicken is one of the world's most popular curries!
These chicken meatballs are delicious on their own but the Thai Curry sauce makes them flavor-loaded and AMAZING. This curry is also low in calories and. For a more rich curry taste, add more fish sauce. the best part about this curry sauce is that you can customize the Make the meatballs: In bowl, mix ground chicken, garlic, ginger, green onion, salt and pepper until evenly combined. You can have Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce
- Prepare of mince chicken.
- You need of chopped green onion.
- Prepare of chopped coriander.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- It’s of mince garlic.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s of chicken powder.
- You need of thai red curry paste.
- It’s of garlic,minced.
- You need of white onion.
- Prepare of dried thai herbs.
- It’s of coconut milk (Aroy-D or Kara santan is the best).
- You need of baby corn, cut in half.
- You need of vegetable oil or canola oil.
Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page. Fish sauce – A must in a lot of Thai dishes. Don't be afraid of the name! This sauce adds so much flavor to the dish.
Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce step by step
- Make the chicken meatballs : mix all together minced chicken,chopped green onion and corriander leaf,salt pepper and chicken powder.
- Put 2-3 spoon of vegetable oil in the pan with medium heat, cook the meatballs till golden brown and put aside.
- In the same pan, saute garlic together with chopped onion until fragrant, and add thai red curry paste stir until fragrant,then add coconut milk. let simmer for about 5-10 mins.
- After the sauce simmer add the baby corn, let it simmer about 2-3 mins till soft and add chicken meatballs.
- Stir well and add chopped green onion,chilli.
- Best serve with hot rice.
Red curry paste – Look for Thai red. Red curry paste *used in both the meatballs and sauce. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Tasty nuggets of joy aka baked turkey meatballs get a Thai twist with the addition of ginger, garlic, and red curry paste to keep them light, fluffy and moist when they're dunked in a Thai coconut. Add the THAI RED CURRY PASTE and cook for about a minute or until it starts to smell yummy.