Filipino Sweet-Style Meaty Spaghetti. Spaghetti is very popular in the Philippines. Every occasion, event or party (especially birthday celebration) calls for it. I've always love eating spaghetti, its my all time favorite, best for small occasions with friends and families or for merienda or afternoon snack for your.
Much like the pancit from last week, this meal was served at almost every birthday party at the orphanage where I worked this. Filipino Spaghetti is the Pinoy version of Spaghetti with meat sauce. This version has a sweet tomato based sauce with lots of meat ingredients. You can have Filipino Sweet-Style Meaty Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Filipino Sweet-Style Meaty Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 of bulb Garlic.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Red Onion.
- It’s 1/2 kilograms of Ground Beef.
- You need 210 grams of Corned Beef.
- It’s 300 grams of Hotdog Balls.
- Prepare 200 grams of Button Mushroom.
- Prepare 900 grams of Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare 115 grams of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 600 grams of Spaghetti Noodles.
- It’s 165 grams of Eden Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 tablespoon of Iodized Salt.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of White Sugar.
The luncheon meat plays a big role in making the sauce taste meatier. You can also use potted meat as an alternative to it. I know it sounds like a nightmare to Italians but, you know, sweet pasta sauce, well… it's an acquired taste, I suppose. Ladle a generous amount of the meaty sauce over them.
Filipino Sweet-Style Meaty Spaghetti step by step
- Prepare the Ingredients: Peel the garlic and red onion, then chop finely. Drain the canned button mushrooms and cut into half chunky pieces (You may slice each piece into 4 if you prefer thin pieces). Peel the casing of the hotdog and cut into quarter chunky pieces (You may cut it into even smaller pieces if you prefer). Grate the Eden cheese..
- Cook the Noodles: Boil water in a pot. Add the noodles and cook until tender. Drain hot water using a colander or strainer. Pour cold water to stop cooking the noodles. Drain again and set aside. (Cook pasta noodles according to packaging instructions.).
- Cook the spaghetti sauce: Heat a casserole pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, season with salt and pepper, and sauté in its own fat until it turns light in color. Add the garlic and onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add the corned beef, hotdog, and button mushrooms. Mix well. Cover the pan and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Add the spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, water, and sugar. Mix well and simmer for 15 minutes. Do the final seasoning with salt and pepper according to taste..
- Plating: Place spaghetti noodles on a plate. Pour a generous amount of sauce on it. Finally, top it with grated cheese. Enjoy!.
Serve your Filipino sweet-style spaghetti with toast. Spaghetti is one of the dishes we adopted from foreign cultures and our version of spaghetti is somehow different from the original Italian style spaghetti which only consists of tomato sauce plus herbs and spices. Filipino-Style Spaghetti is one of the favorite dishes Filipinos serve during special occasions such as birthdays and fiestas. It has to be sweet, with lots of This recipe version makes use of store-bought Filipino spaghetti sauce. I then use just ground beef and add a can of cream of mushroom, which is.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the best points of green living is to slow down and enjoy life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they happen. Numerous individuals have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You have to look after your body while you can. Your body cannot function properly if it fails to get adequate nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Eating sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The foods we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Men and women are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food section. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. By eating these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to function well. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off diseases. You have to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Next, try adding some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.