Daigaku Imo (Deep-Fried & Caramelized Sweet Potatoes) in a Rice Cooker.
You can have Daigaku Imo (Deep-Fried & Caramelized Sweet Potatoes) in a Rice Cooker using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Daigaku Imo (Deep-Fried & Caramelized Sweet Potatoes) in a Rice Cooker
- You need 3 medium of Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 7 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Roasted black sesame seeds.
Daigaku Imo (Deep-Fried & Caramelized Sweet Potatoes) in a Rice Cooker step by step
- I used these 3 sweet potatoes. They weighed 700 g..
- Cut the sweet potatoes into rolling slices. Soak in water for a while and drain. Put all the ingredients except for the sesame seeds in the rice cooker bowl..
- Mix the ingredients well. Put the lid on and switch on the rice cooker. This is how they look when you mix the ingredients in the rice cooker bowl..
- This is how they look when you open the lid after the rice cooker cycle has been finished..
- Add the black sesame seeds, and stir well from the bottom. If you stir while the rice cooker bowl is still hot, the syrup is runny and combines well with the sweet potatoes..
- When they are well mixed, transfer to a serving dish while it's hot..
Going Green for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One good thing about going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We have to get back to the point where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. The majority of individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary alterations in your life. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t exchange your worn out body for a new one. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of your health. Your body cannot work correctly if it doesn’t get adequate nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? Consuming sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, likely triggered by the foods that are ingested. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. A lot of nutritious food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. This aisl is full of what are now known as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious health conditions. You will discover that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these foods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. This in turn will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. Moreover, you need to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially become disease free. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits now.