Aloo Tikki (Indian Potato Patties).
You can cook Aloo Tikki (Indian Potato Patties) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo Tikki (Indian Potato Patties)
- It’s 2-3 of Potatoes (Steamed and Mashed).
- Prepare 2-3 of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of Egg + 1 tbsp water for egg wash for frying the tikkis.
- Prepare as needed of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Oil for Frying.
Aloo Tikki (Indian Potato Patties) instructions
- Wash the potatoes nicely. Steam it in rice cooker or steamer. Remove the skin of the potatoes and mash it well using a potato masher..
- In a medium bowl, add the mashed potatoes. To it, add green chillies and salt. Mix well until fully incorporated..
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours..
- Shape the aloo tikkis..
- Dip the tikkis in egg wash. Coat it with breadcrumbs..
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Place the tikkis in the pan and fry for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that many folks appreciate. This is achievable no matter how filled and hectic your life is. We have to get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. Alas, almost all people don’t care about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You must take care of yourself while you can. Your body cannot work correctly if it doesn’t get the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is good for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, probably induced by the foods that are eaten. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Lots of healthy food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Almost all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse particular illnesses. Consuming these foods will . As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to function optimally. As a result, the immune system can fight off any malady. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole food grains and nuts. Also, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.