Kanya's Chicken Green Curry. जब जानेंगे इतनी आसान Chicken Curry का राज़ तो बनाएंगे घर पर. Thai Green Curry Chicken (Easy Recipe). Thai Green Curry Recipe แกงเขียวหวาน – Hot Thai Kitchen.
This easy green curry is made with chicken, coconut milk, fresh herbs, and lime. You'll have a stunning dish to admire, smell, and taste! The curry paste itself, made here with fresh cilantro stems, lemongrass, shallot, chilies, and ginger, is a treat to inhale. You can cook Kanya's Chicken Green Curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kanya's Chicken Green Curry
- It’s of green curry paste.
- It’s of bird eyes chili,or any hot fresh chili.
- It’s of red onion,or 4 shallots ,chopped.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of sliced of galangal.
- It’s of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- You need of coriander roots,finely chopped.
- You need of cumin seeds,roasted.
- It’s of coriander seeds,roasted.
- Prepare of citrus peel,or lime peel is ok s.
- It’s of shrimp paste.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of others.
- You need of coconut milk.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of basils.
- You need of chopped eggplants.
- You need of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare of crushed garlic.
- You need of optional birdeyes chili for extra add in curry.
- It’s of fresh chili sliced ,and yellow bell pepper sliced to garnish ..optional.
- Prepare of chicken,chopped to bite size ..or chicken breast ,tight ,,chopped ,sliced.
- It’s of seasoning.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- It’s of palm sugar.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of salt to taste.
Don't call the local takeaway – impress friends and family by cooking this fragrant and creamy Thai green chicken curry. Authentic Thai green curry recipe from Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen! Such a delicious and classic dish that is super easy to make at home! Thai green curry is one of the best known dishes of Thai cuisine.
Kanya's Chicken Green Curry step by step
- Make chilli paste ,first i roast coriander and cumin seeds,optional add 3 bay leaves , galangal ..chop and slice another chili paste ingredients …
- Start to pound lemongrass,galangal,citrus peel,salt,cumin,coriander seed by pestel and mortar,add chili ,shrimp paste ,garlic,onion until well mix …easy go buy some green curry paste at store and skip step one and two hahahha :).
- On low heat,set soup pot with some coconut milk ,stir in chili paste with kaffir lime leaves,keep stir dont let it burn,slowly add coconut milk just a little at time ,only to protect from burning ..stir and keep add it until your paste turn shinny green ,good smell.
- After paste is shinny ..now its time to add chopped chicken,stir to mix with paste on medium heat until no longer pink..add seasoning..water ..add more coconut milk ,but not all,let it simmer about 20 mins.
- After 20 mins ,add chopped eggplant ..cook more 10 mins ,add sliced pepper ,add all coconut ,basils,stir ,and heat off.
- Done your homemade chicken green curry at home,now serve it with hot steamed jasmine rice ,or rice noodles as Thai style..hope you enjoy this :).
Despite its complex flavours, it is actually quite easy to make at home! Make this savory chicken dish with Thai green curry paste, available in Asian markets, for a fast weeknight dinner. Tender boneless, skinless chicken pieces simmer in a sauce flavored with coconut milk, ginger, green onions, fish sauce, and soy sauce. Kenyan stew can include a number of different meats: beef stew, goat stew, chicken stew or any other animal stew. Kenyan stew dishes might also include a few other base vegetable ingredients such as carrots, peppers, peas, or potatoes.