Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing.
You can have Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- You need 1 box of milk chocolate cake mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 of eggs at room temperature.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chip.
- It’s of For the Frosting.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake then add chocolate chips to cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!!.