Sweet Potato Mochi.
You can cook Sweet Potato Mochi using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Mochi
- You need 250 grams of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water (to cook the sweet potato).
- Prepare 1 slice of Sliced cheese (Melting Slice Cheese).
- It’s 3 tbsp of ○Katakuriko.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Milk (soy milk).
- It’s 1 of appropriate amount Black sesame seeds.
- You need of Sweet and salty sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ※Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ※Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ※water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vegetable oil.
Sweet Potato Mochi step by step
- Rinse the sweet potato well, peel the skin and cut into 1 cm cubes..
- Put the sweet potato into a heat resistant bowl (dish). Add the ※ ingredients to the bowl and mix well. Cover with cling film and microwave for 5 minutes 40 seconds ~ 6 minutes at 600W..
- Mash with a fork or a masher..
- Add ○ ingredients in the order listed while it is hot. If you are using sliced cheese, break it up into small pieces before you add it..
- Shape the sweet potato dough into a size of your liking (1~1.5 cm thickness), and garnish with black sesame seeds on top. You can mix black sesame seeds in the sweet potato dough in Step 4 if you like..
- Combine the ingredients for the sweet and salty sauce in a bowl and mix well..
- Coat a frying pan with oil, cook the mochi dumplings (Step 5) over medium heat until golden brown on both sides. Then turn off the heat..
- You can brown the mochi dumplings nicely if you press them down with a spatula while cooking..
- Add the sauce mixture (Step 6) to the frying pan, then heat over medium-low heat. Make sure you turned off the heat before you add the sauce mixture as it easily burns..
- Shake the frying pan to coat the mochi dumplings with the sauce. Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate..
- This will keep you warm! Sweet potato and chicken rice with a hint of butter…
- Sweet potato and shimeji mushroom rice.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146431-sweet-potato-and-shimeji-mushroom-mixed-rice.
- Easy with a rice cooker Sweet potato pilaf. A western style rice dish with chunky sweet potato pieces.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152744-sweet-potato-pilaf-in-a-rice-cooker.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the greatest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. This is attainable regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We must go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Numerous folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of essential alterations in your life. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t obtain a new one. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after your health. Your body requires the right nutrients to operate at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what goes into your mouth is healthy for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The food products we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. A lot of people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Lots of healthy food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. This food section is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. Consuming these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to function well. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness. You must include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try to add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Observing a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.