Quick & Toasty Bacon Quiche. Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed. Quick may also refer to: Quick, Nebraska, an unincorporated community. Quick, West Virginia, an unincorporated community.
Quick definition: Someone or something that is quick moves or does things with great speed. Quick definition is – acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. A nickname for someone "Jesus, sitting on the right hand of God, The Father Almighty, will come to judge the quick and the. You can have Quick & Toasty Bacon Quiche using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick & Toasty Bacon Quiche
- You need 1 of thick slice Bread *about 2.5cm thick.
- You need 1-2 slices (50 g) of Bacon *cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 handful of Baby Spinach *OR Peas.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Thickened Cream.
- You need 1 of large Egg.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of shredded or grated Tasty Cheese (Cheddar).
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 5 g of Butter.
Ontdek op de Quick-website al het nieuws en alle producten van Quick, vind uw Omdat Quick uw privacy respecteert, nodigen wij u uit om uw voorkeuren met betrekking tot het gebruiken van cookies.
Quick & Toasty Bacon Quiche step by step
- Heat a small frying pan, non-stick preferred, over medium to low heat, cook Bacon pieces. When slightly browned, remove unwanted fat using a piece of paper towel, then add Baby Spinach. When Baby Spinach wilted, transfer to a bowl..
- Add Cream, Egg and Cheese, mix to combine, then season lightly with Salt & Pepper..
- Cut a large hole in the Bread slice, remove the inner soft parts, but DO NOT chuck them away yet as you might need them later..
- Clean the frying pan with the paper towel, melt Butter over very low heat. Place the ring-shaped Bread slice in the frying pan, spoon the mixture into the hole. *Note: If the mixture is not enough to fill the hole, tear the removed bread into small pieces and tuck them into the mixture..
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and cook for 5 minutes. Turn the Bread over, cover with the lid, and cook for 5 more minutes..