Seafood Paella. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Get It Brand New On eBay. To make the stock, heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and add the onion, tomatoes, garlic, and reserved prawn shells and heads.
This saffron-infused easy seafood paella with shrimp and lobster is a simpler take on the traditional beloved Spanish dish with fewer ingredients and no special pan. It will deliver the WOW factor on all level, but you don't need to wait for a special occasion to make it! Seafood paella became popular on the sunny beaches of Valencia and Barcelona. You can cook Seafood Paella using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Paella
- You need 250 gms of paella Rice.
- You need 15 pcs. of U 10 prawns.
- You need 200 gms of chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Paprika.
- You need 1 of onion large.
- You need 1 of tomato riped.
- You need 1 of spring spring onion.
- Prepare 2 gm of saffron.
- Prepare 200 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 100 gm of squid.
- Prepare 100 gm of mussels.
- You need 50 gm of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 30 gm of Tomato paste.
- You need 50 gm of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 Clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 tsp of olive oil.
This is the pan of rice that the world fell in love with. Apart from beautifully fresh fish, shrimp, squid, mussels, and clams, the real treasure of seafood paella is the rice. Commonly though a seafood paella will include a combination of shrimp, clams, mussels and often squid. Some will also add a few pieces of firm-fleshed fish to the mix.
Seafood Paella instructions
- Cleans all vegetables and seafood. Wash rice keep aside..
- Saute prawns, chicken, onion, garlic. Tomato paste, tomato sauce and fresh tomato. Add pakrika, saffron. Seasoning..
- Add chicken stock, cook until rice is tender. Garnish with aloili and herbs oil..
For our seafood paella recipe we're using Barcelona's very own brand of seafood paella cooking base: Aneto. Seafood Paella is the most popular of the Paellas. Its large quantity of mollusks and crustaceans make it very tasty and full of color. Although it is called seafood, you can also add fish or any other sea product. In the high-class Seafood Paellas, it is usually seen lobster, as well as crayfish, prawns or crabs.