Chorizo and Seafood Brown Rice Paella. Previous Next Show Grid. ½ brown onion, finely chopped. Place a paella pan or large, wide-based frying pan over medium heat. This seafood paella recipe with chorizo is the perfect way to feed a big family.
Paella is a classic Spanish dish flavored with saffron; this recipe includes apple cider vinegar for an authentic tang. Reviews for: Photos of Brown Rice, Chicken, and Chorizo Paella. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. You can cook Chorizo and Seafood Brown Rice Paella using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chorizo and Seafood Brown Rice Paella
- Prepare 1 of chorizo chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small habanero chilli.
- It’s 1 of tblsp smoked paprika.
- It’s 4 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of saffron.
- Prepare 2 cups of brown rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need of Seafood.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Although a Paella pan is recommended, our Paella turned out good using a cast iron skillet. Add the mussels and clams, pushing them down into the rice mixture. It's regarded as Spain's national dish and this traditional paella is full of Heat half the oil in a large frying pan. Stir in rice, juice and warm stock.
Chorizo and Seafood Brown Rice Paella step by step
- Prepare the stock and saffron by steeping it in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Fry the chorizo for 8 minutes.
- Add onions and chilli and cook till soft..
- Add paprika stir an then add the rice. Mix till rice is coated.
- Add saffron infused stock and cook rice for 30 minutes. Add peas and seafood cover nd simmer for 3 minutes till cooked. 🥳.
- Serve hot.
Swap traditional seafood paella for an easy chicken and chorizo version – a hearty family supper for four. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Bring to the boil, return the chicken to the pan and simmer for. Spanish Rice Dish Paella Recipe ‐ This simple Shrimp and Chorizo Paella is easy to make, has classic paella ingredients with all Spanish flavors. Feed and impress a crowd with this paella recipe!